blooming wonderful wedding styling
Planning your wedding can be an overwhelming task, and our mission at Blooming Wonderful is to help guide bridal couples in styling the wedding day of their dreams. We get numerous “Pinterest Brides” who confess to us how confusing and daunting it can all be, and that’s where we come in. With extensive expertise in the industry and a passion for seeing your love story come to life, our aim is to explore your vision for your wedding day with you, and pull it all together into a breathtaking and stress free experience. From stationery, to flowers, to décor and all styling in-between, we pride ourselves on being ‘on trend’ without forcing our ideas on any bride or groom. Browse our wedding styling options below and allow us to help you style your love story.
Let our experienced and passionate creative team help you style your big day down to the last floral and décor detail. We’ll also do the setup and set down, so all you need to do is say, “I do!”
The perfect option for the couple that just needs a little styling help, and whose family and friends are on hand to set up their big day.
For the hands on couple who will enjoy styling their wedding themselves and are looking for just the right décor.
let’s chat further
Aren’t quite sure what you need? Let us know a little more about your wedding styling vision and let’s setup a free consultation.
wedding styling FAQs
We at Blooming Wonderful realise how overwhelming the process of wedding planning can be, so our mission is to help guide bridal couples in the right direction when it comes to their ideal wedding theme, colours and elements. We get numerous “Pinterest Brides” who confess to us how confused they are and that’s where we come in. We focus on all the new and ‘on trend’ styles that are surfacing in the industry and advise brides accordingly, without forcing our ideas on any bride. Each wedding is a beautiful celebration, and your wedding should express your unique love story.
No event or wedding is too big or too small for us here at Blooming Wonderful. Whether you have a more intimate wedding with minimalistic décor and flowers or an extravagant wedding, we will be there every step of the way!
We can honestly say that we have immense amounts of passion when it comes to your special day! It’s our passion that drive us and extensive expertise that means you’re in good hands – from the start of your quote straight through to the last detail.
The sooner the better! We suggest anything from a year to about three months before your date.
- Premium Styling: With this option, we organise and plan everything to do with décor and florals for your wedding day. We do the setting up, styling and breakdown so you can relax and enjoy without any worries.
- Pre-Styling: This package includes a consult at our studio as well as a mockup table. You then come and collect all the décor items and florals to set up and breakdown on your own.
- Style it Yourself: We can advise and create a look for your wedding, but you can style your own wedding on the day as well as breakdown. You can also simply hire décor items from us if you’d prefer.
About a month before the wedding. This is because, most of the flowers will be in season for the mockup that we will be using during the wedding. We recommend doing a mockup so you have a clear idea of how everything will look on the day.
Just to name a few: Landtscap, Laurent, Cavalli, Webersburg, Waterkloof, Vrede n Lust, Molenvliet, Tokara, Groenrivier, Winery Road Forest and Highberry Estate.
- You can either email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . A questionnaire needs to be completed either over email or over a cup of coffee during a consult.
- Once you receive a quote and give a thumbs up, we require a 50% deposit to secure your wedding date.
- A mockup table can then be scheduled (at an extra cost) at our studio with all the required décor items. The last few changes can be made at this stage.
- When it comes to the day of your wedding, we will be there bright and early to set up and style. Breakdown usually takes place on the Monday after wedding.
The day before the wedding, on the day and the day after is extremely important. Clients usually underestimate the amount of work that goes into planning and styling a wedding. A lot of parties are involved, and we have a big team on the day, each adding their input into making your special day memorable.
The norm for a Blooming Wonderful wedding is R30 000 and above. Factors that need to be considered are labour, transport, time and seasonal availability of florals.
Definitely! When we start getting creative, we take into account all the florals that work well with our vases and décor.