It all starts with your wedding stationery. From your invitations to on the day, we believe all your stationery should give your family & friends a glimpse into your magical love story. Don’t have time to create custom stationery from scratch, but still want something beautiful? Our semi-custom suites are the perfect starting point! All our semi-custom suites can be customised with your wedding colours, textures and style in mind. Looking for something more unique? We can do that too! Our talented designers care about you. We’ll work with you from beginning to end to bring your wedding vision to life.
order your bespoke stationery
Shop our semi-custom stationery
Classic Floral Suite
Playful Floral Suite
Romantic Floral Suite
Our order & design process
- Let’s chat about your stationery 3-6 months before your big day! Send an email to email@example.com or come in for a free consultation with our designer to chat about your stationery needs
- Get a quote emailed directly to you within 2-3 working days
- Let’s get started! Pay a 50% deposit and send your wording typed in a word doc and we’ll get going on your custom designs
- You will receive 3 design drafts for your approval before we start with printing & production. Please allow up to 2 weeks for production to be complete
- YAY! Pick up your box of pretties or request for a postal delivery
our order & design process
- See something you love from our semi-custom suites? Perfect! Simply add the items to your cart, checkout and pay. We will be notified immediately, and our designer will be in contact to chat through your order.
- Once we have received all your stationery wording, you’ll receive 1 mockup draft to approve dates, spelling, colours etc.
- When we have your approval, we’ll get started on printing & production. Please allow up to 1 week for production to be complete.
- YAY! Pick up your box of pretties or we’ll post it directly to you.
browse semi-custom suites
“Thank you Blooming Wonderful for all your help, guidance, and beautiful stationery designs. We really appreciate that you were able to help us at such short notice. I am so glad I found you on Instagram and had in fact been admiring Blooming Wonderful’s work for a while so I knew I’d be in good hands. You were able to design the stationery perfectly.”
Ezanne & JonStationery
“We received excellent customer service and state of the art work! I recommend that any bridal couple who wants a stress free stationery planning experience to consider Blooming Wonderful. Planning my wedding stationery from the UAE has been easy with you, thank you!”
let’s chat further
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us more about that extra-special something you’re looking for in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.
- Save the dates: We recommend Save the Date’s if you are a super-planner a year or more in advance or if you have a lot of guests overseas. This is a nice way to help your guest with their planning arrangements, as well as give them a taste of what’s to come.
- Invitations: Invitations are normally sent out to your guests at least 3-6 months before the day. This will help you to plan a stress-free wedding. We suggest making your RSVP date 1-2 months before, so you can start putting together your final numbers for all your service providers.
- On the day: We like to start with designs at least 1-2 months before the wedding. However, you can secure your date way sooner, so you know we have scheduled you in our calendar.
Once you are happy with your quote, we require a 50% deposit and your stationery wording typed up all in 1 word document. This helps us to easily copy and paste your wording to get started with the designs.
If you already have your own designs and only require printing or production from us, then a small set-up fee is charged for our time to set up the printing/production files.
A design fee is more expensive, as it includes 3 drafts of custom designed mock-ups to which you can make changes. Additional fees apply if you require more than 3 design drafts.
A design draft consists of a presentation file with all your stationery designs digitally mocked up to give you a good idea of how the stationery will look once it’s been printed.
Yes sure! We can do samples at an additional cost per sample. Please enquire about receiving a sample before we print your order.
A minimum of 20 per item.
Once we have received your deposit and wording, please allow 3-4 working days before you receive your 1st draft from us. We try to get your designs to you as soon as possible, but we do have a busy schedule. If you have a tight deadline, please inform our designer and she will try to accommodate you.
Once your designs are approved, please allow 7-14 working days for production. This gives us enough time to order the right papers & supplies. Keep in mind, we are usually working on 3 or more jobs a week. We appreciate your patience.
Unfortunately, we can’t always accommodate last minute jobs. We recommend getting in contact with us at least 1 month before the date. However, in some cases, we can add a rush order fee to ensure your job is pushed to the front of our production schedule.